The central plant laboratory of Tau-Ken Altyn LLP is accredited by the accreditation body, National Accreditation Center LLP, under the number KZ.T.01.1486 dated June 07, 2019. Work in the laboratory is regulated in accordance with the provisions and requirements of GOST ISO / IEC 17025-2019 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories” and GOSTs for analysis methods. The central plant laboratory of Tau-Ken Altyn LLP specializes in the quantitative analysis of precious metals.
The scope of laboratory accreditation includes the following research objects:
* alloys based on precious metals (placer gold, cathode gold (Dore alloy), gold-silver alloys, silver-gold alloys);
* scrap and waste of precious metals;
* scrap and waste containing precious metals;
* technical scrap;
* semi-finished products of non-ferrous metals;
* semi-finished products of non-ferrous metals containing precious metals;
* refined metals (Au, Ag) (standard gold bullions, weighted bullions, granules);
* rolled precious metals (gold, silver);
* chemical compounds based on precious metals;
* natural raw materials (placer gold);
The range of determined concentrations is from 100% to 0.00001%.